St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn Recipe:
Total Prep Time – 10 mins
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn recipe that features green Chocolate Covered Popcorn with white chocolate drizzle, sprinkles and M&Ms.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn light or regular butter (full-sized, not snack)
- 1 cup green chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate candy melts
- St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles
- Green Mint M&Ms
- Pop the popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels.
- Place the candy melts in small bowls or glass measuring cups, one for each color.
- Microwave the green candy for 40 seconds then stir, repeat in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth. (takes 1-2 minutes dependent on melt brand and your microwave).
- Drizzle the melted green chocolate candy over of the bowl of popcorn and toss to coat (use a silicone spatula to ensure you get it all out.) Toss the popcorn with your hands until nicely coated. Then spread out onto a large serving platter (or baking sheet, if you are going to bag the popcorn up after). Optional* Add some green sugar sprinkles at this point.
- Melt the white candy melts and drizzle over the platter of popcorn, immediately top generously with St. Patrick’s themed candy sprinkles. They will adhere to the melted white chocolate candy.